Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

As if I needed more to read.

I have finished reading my triathlon book and I am using it as a guide for my workouts. In the book, there are two weeks of "adaption training". I am making it three weeks. I will be adding an additional week to each of the workout steps. Hate to make it longer, but until I find a dojo  it's going to have to do. I got a book that is recommended in Harr's. The Stretch Book is a nicer way to warm up than just a jog. So as the introduction asks, I am giving this book twenty-one days. There are fifty-nine stretches in this book, I only have to do forty-seven. So not so bad.
On the home front, we are adding more and more vegetables to our diet. I'll dial down the meat when we reach a good balance. Still it is nice to have more flavors in our meals. Tonight I am making pork tenderloin with sauteed spinach topped with a homemade vinaigrette. Amazingly, my two year old will eat some of it.
Cheers

No comments: