Search This Blog

Thursday, April 7, 2011

I'm on a tear.

I know I'm posting more than normal this week, but I have a lot going through my mind this week. We are discussing putting my father into hospice. If he goes in, then I know he will never come out. It's a hard thing to look at losing your father, and having to think it might be a good thing. He is in an immense amount of pain these days.
I have been getting short with my wife lately. Mostly, whenever she asks me to do something it comes out bossy as hell. I snap right back at that. Also whenever she looks at my chores, I feel like she is looking for the flaws. It upsets me. She is my wife, not my nanny or keeper. It is just getting harder and harder to not get mad.
On the bright side, I might have made it back into my boss' good graces. More on that later.

No comments: